Regardless of your origin or destination, we can assist you with residential, corporate, intrastate, or interstate moves. We have the expertise to handle all the details of your move, and relieve the stress of moving. With Hoover, you control the level of your involvement.
Based on your needs, we offer the following services:
Several packing options are available: you can pack yourself or let Hoover’s professional packing teams assist you. You can also create a customized plan where you start the process and we help with specialty items. Here are available choices:
- Full Service Packing: You supervise, but we do the work. We’ll pack all of your possessions into the appropriate size moving boxes.
- Fragile Only Packing: We’ve spent years perfecting packing techniques and can protect all of your fragile items. We can create a custom packing plan with you based on these items.
- Self Pack: For those who prefer to do their own packing, this part of the process is yours. We can always provide a helping hand. We have many packing tips we can share with you and can supply all of the packing materials and moving supplies that you’ll need.
Your possessions are in a variety of unique shapes and sizes. We have a wide variety of specialty moving supplies and materials in which to pack them.
- Standard moving boxes from 1.5 to 6 cubic feet.
- Wardrobe boxes.
- Mirror boxes: Superior protection for moving mirrors, pictures and glass tabletops.
- Boxes for every mattress and box spring size.
- Dishpack barrels: Thick packaging for moving your most delicate china and dishware, including built-in dividers for extra protection.
- Stretchwrap that protects your furniture from snags, tears, and dirt.
Loading and Unloading
Moving your valuables out of your former home and into your new home can be a delicate process. Our professional personnel are prepared for every scenario.
- Disassembly/Assembly: From entertainment centers to beds and swing sets, inform us of the items you wish disassembled and moved with you. We’ll assemble them at your new home.
- Residence Protection Pads: These pads protect railings, tight corners, and doors.
- Carpet Covers: Keep high traffic areas clean while furniture is moved.
- Systematic Loading: Moving boxes are labeled and inventoried based on rooms and your needs at destination.
- Systematic Unloading: We place your belongings into the rooms you specify.
- Unpacking: At your request, we will unpack your goods.
- Debris Removal: We can remove all the empty moving supplies after unpacking.
In the event storage of your items is needed, our agents can provide moving storage for you at a competitive price. Ask your Hoover Relocation Specialist about the ideal moving storage option for you.
Installation & Assembly Services
We can arrange for appliances to be disconnected and connected and hot tubs to be disassembled or assembled. Your Hoover Relocation Specialist can outline these moving services more specifically.
No Surprise Pricing
We help take the guesswork out of the cost of your move by providing a written moving estimate for all moving services specific to your shipment. Ask your Sales Agent about the best option for you.
- Bottom Line Pricing: The total cost is a guaranteed price, based on your moving estimate.
- Not-To-Exceed Pricing: Your cost may come in under the moving estimate, but will never exceed it.
- Customized Pricing: A combination of guaranteed and separate service costs is also available.
Regardless of which moving service you choose, we’ll take every precaution with your belongings and protect them while they’re in our care. If you have any special needs that were not addressed here, please talk to Hoover’s Relocation Specialist for answers to any questions or concerns you may have.